After our interviews in Port Charlotte (pictures of which unfortunately are last on here because I get confused when uploading) as we were getting in our car to drive home, I received a phone call that one of our Elders hurt really bad in his back and chest and was having trouble breathing. Turned out he has a collapsed lung and is in the hospital for a few days. We actually beat them to the hospital. This is his companion Elder Hansen who I put to work while we were waiting for the assistants to come get him. We have a rotation system in place for these Elders.

Elder Craner

Elder Craner teaching.Elder Clarke helping

Elder Spendlove preparing his District Training. He takes his calling very seriously. He has a heart as big as he is.
1 comment:
A collapsed lung, that is scary. Hope he is doing better. It is fun to see the joy on those missionaries faces.
Post a Comment